ZS350D Industrial Air Saw
The most powerful Industrial Air Saw for clean, burr-free cuts with standard hacksaw blades in serving a wide range of industries and emergency services where reliability and durability are really matter such as Petrochemicals, Oil Rigs, Power Stations, Public Transport Facilities, Coal Mines, Fire Brigades, Airways & Airport Facilities, Railway, Garages, Car Manufacturers, Commercial Vehicle Builders, Boat Building, Reinforced Fiberglass, Shipyard use, Ministry of Defense-Army, Navy, Air Force, etc.
- Excellent sawing work of various materials, trims or shapes sheet metal, plastics, plates, fiberglass, plywood, or cut pipe, rod, bar in any place.
- Available anywhere in ship, in oil tank, in mining tunnel, in construction site, in plant, in water, for rescue work, in car accident, etc.
- Most versatile maintenance tool-used throughout industry.
- Clean and burr-free cuts with standard hacksaw blades.
- Adaptable for cutting a variety of materials with proper saw blades.
- Ideal for sustained usage and suitable for the most awkward places.
- Used throughout fiberglass boat building and car body repair shop industries.
- Powerful enough to easily and quickly cut through steel-flexible enough to enough to efficiently and accurately cut in even the most awkward place.
- Designed with a patented vibration reduced mechanism to ensure the lowest vibration and most operator comfort.
- Few moving parts means breakdowns are virtually eliminated-ensuring total reliability and long trouble-free service.
- Safety Switch-essential for when changing blades.
- Quiet in operation-enables you to use it anywhere.
- Electro-chemical treated bores giving long-wearing quality.
- Slim, compact and lightweight design for easy portability.
- Blade and work piece cooled by exhausted air and oil.
- Special alloy steel made Nosepiece ensures the highest level of durability.
- Automatic and visible lubrication.
- Extremely low air consumption. Operates on normal compressed air supply.
- Safe to use in non-flame areas.
- 45MM stroke length and ability to accept short pieces of blades making it ideal for cutting in confined spaces and “Double skin” panels.